The benefit of intraoral scanning has a little to do with easy impression capture and a lot to do with better clinical outcomes.
When oral health professionals incorporate a 3D HD intraoral scanner into their implant workflow, they can create their treatment plans virtually and execute them with more proficiency. The resulting outcomes are consistently more accurate and precise.
Read this white paper to explore the various ways that intraoral scanning facilitates oral surgery procedures. It examines:
- Surgical uses of intraoral scanners
- Conventional versus digital impressions in the implant workflow
- Scanning for a standard abutment or a scanbody
- Digital workflow for the lab
- Scanning for guided surgery
- Advantages of intraoral scanning
- Return on investment
Intraoral Scanners: What They Could Mean for Your Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Practice also explores the benefits to be gained: enhanced communication with referrals, better outcomes for patients, greater patient loyalty and a healthier bottom line.
Download the whitepaper to discover how intraoral scanning can maximize the overall efficiency of oral surgical procedures: