Carestream Dental team members can’t wait to welcome attendees to the 2018 Global Oral Health Summit! They’ve been planning all year to curate a dynamic educational event that’s exciting and fun, too. In fact, one of the benefits of attending the Summit is the chance to interact with the people behind the company. From software developers to members of the leadership team, every Carestream Dental representative as specifically at the Summit to hear from and support you.
- Trainers: Carestream Dental software trainers have decades of experience and will walk attendees through all the latest updates to CS PracticeWorks, CS OrthoTrac, CS SoftDent and CS WinOMS. These trainers are ready to share their intimate knowledge of the platforms—such as tips, tricks and shortcuts for working more efficiently—as well as answer any questions attendees may have.
- Support: No need to pick up the phone or press 0 for representative, the Carestream Dental Support team will be onsite at Exchange Central to address all attendees’ needs and answer questions in person.
- The Pit Crew: Look out for the Pit Crew, the team of software developers and designers who want to hear from you. Stationed in Exchange Central, this team is recognizable by their coveralls and checkered shoes and are ready to rev up your software experience. Put the pedal to the metal and bring your feedback and best ideas for improving the software to this team—it might just make it into the next software update.
- Carestream Dental Booth Representatives: If you’re interested in building your technology portfolio, stop by the Carestream Dental booth. Experts will be waiting to show you everything that Carestream Dental has to offer.
- Summit Staff: Lost? Need to know what time the lip sync battle starts? Want to know when lunch is being served? Look for the friendly faces in the black polos. They’re the people who ensure the Summit runs smoothly and can answer all your questions about logistics.
- Carestream Dental Leadership: The executive leadership team will be circulating around the Summit to listen, observe and take note of Summit attendees’ experiences and learn from their insight.
In between learning, networking and having fun with your teams, take time to meet the Carestream Dental staff who work so hard to make the Summit a memorable event. They’re there to make sure you have the best time possible. Also, if this will be your first time at the Summit, be sure to attend the First-time Attendees Summit Webinar Friday, Oct. 26, 12:00-1:00 EST. It’s an excellent overview of the who, what, where and when of the Summit. Modify your existing Summit registration to attend here.
And if you haven’t already registered for the Summit, what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to see you there!