The Global Oral Health Summit is an immersive learning experience that unites enhance their various skillsets and capabilities. From learning the latest industry trends to exploring diagnostic techniques you can integrate right away, you can expect to walk away with all the resources to meet your professional goals. If you think this is a mundane conference think again! This year’s Summit is adding a few new sessions, including:
- Transformation Lounge Sessions: Join knowledgeable oral health professionals in these special sessions as they share tips, tricks
andstrategies to power the performance of your practice.
- Power-User Theater: Customer-led TED inspired sessions that will leave you with actionable takeaways to power the performance of your practice.
- Young Professionals Program: Targeted to those who are just getting started, learn tips and trips on how to advance your career.
Call for Speakers!
If you are an experienced dental health professional who is passionate about sharing your expertise and real-world strategies, we want YOU! Please
Join the Summit Program Planning Workgroup
Also, it’s never too late to take advantage of this conference as a customer either! The Summit Program Planning Workgroup is now accepting applications for customers who want to network and share their insights from personal and professional experiences. As a customer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be heard by providing your opinions on a variety of topics as it relates to the Summit program to ensure the best experience for you and our attendees.
- Be in the know by seeing how your feedback impacts design and event experience of Summit.
- Be rewarded by receiving sneak peeks of session content and registration and hotel discounts applied to your own experience at Summit.
Apply to join the Summit Program Planning Workgroup by clicking here and completing a short survey. As you can see, it’s never too early to begin making plans for the Summit! Whether you decide to speak or attend, be sure to mark your calendar for the 2019 Global Oral Health Summit—taking place November 7-9, 2019 in Nashville at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.